Sorry, we do not currently have any dates available
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
The Gardens of London
The Gardens of Londonfeaturing the Centennial Chelsea Flower Show
Join us on a cultural tour of Britain, highlighted by the centennial Chelsea Flower Show. Enjoy ‘member’s only’ opening day at this spectacular event! Gather together during a welcome reception with your hosts, the Royal Horticultural Society. Visit Windsor Castle, the official residence of the Royal family. Take a locally-guided panoramic tour of London and choose the perfect spot from a “menu” of the city’s great restaurants. Stroll the gardens of Hampton Court Palace, favored home of Henry VIII. Visit Kew, home of the Royal Botanic Gardens - truly one of the world’s most impressive horticultural collections. Complete your trip with a private gala dinner hosted at the RHS flagship garden, Wisley in the world renowned GlassHouse.
- Attend the members-only opening day of the 100th RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
- Explore Hampton Court Palace with its fabulous gardens and famous maze.
- Spend a morning at Kew Gardens, one of the world’s most important horticultural collections.
- Delight in an exclusive farewell event at the RHS showcase gardens at Wisley.
- London, City Tour, Diner's Choice, Centennial Chelsea Flower Show, Hampton Court Palace, Kew Gardens, Windsor Castle, Wisley Gardens