Starting at $289910 days • 12 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Alpine Lakes and Scenic Trains
Alpine Lakes and Scenic Trainsfeaturing cruises on Lake Zurich & Lake Como and scenic trains in Switzerland & Italy
Experience the enchanting Alpine cultures of Switzerland and Italy as you journey through spectacular mountain scenery and picturesque towns. Ride aboard three of the legendary Alpine railways; the Golden Pass Panoramic Train from Gstaad to Montreux; the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz; and the Bernina Express, which takes you into Italy. Cruise two of the most scenic lakes in the world, Lake Zurich and Lake Como. Relax in some of Europe’s most stunning and exclusive resort villages, including Zermatt, St Moritz and Lake Como, Italy. Explore Lucerne, the "Swiss Paradise on the Lake.” Enjoy traditional regional cuisine such as Swiss cheese fondue and Italian delicacies.
- Enjoy panoramic Alpine views with rides on the Golden Pass, Glacier Express and Bernina Express.
- Cruise Lake Como on a traditional open-air commuter ferry.
- Soak up the mountain air with two nights in the Alpine village of Zermatt and a night in the resort town of St. Moritz.
- Stroll the lakeside boulevards of Lucerne and Como, the home of several famous Hollywood stars.
- Enjoy traditional regional cuisine such as cheese fondue and apple strudel along with other culinary delights.
- Walk along the streets of Montreux, located on the shores of Lake Geneva.
- Lake Zurich Cruise, GoldenPass Train, Zermatt, Matterhorn, Glacier Express Train, Bernina Express, St. Moritz, Lake Como, Italy